As a Case-Mate Authorized Dealer, you will benefit from the fame, goodwill, and inherent value signified by the Case-Mate brand name and our various product trademarks. In addition to being under agreement to use Case-Mate trademarks properly, it is in your best interest to assist in protecting the Case-Mate marks by using them properly in all advertising and promotional materials.
The following guidelines must be followed when using all trademarks owned by Case-Mate. These guidelines are in addition to those provided for print advertising of a particular product:
- Dealer shall not use or register any Internet domain name confusingly similar to or containing any trademarks used or owned by Case-Mate, and shall submit to Case-Mate for approval in advance true and complete copies of all World Wide Web pages which contain or refer to any intellectual property, and shall not use such intellectual property on its website without such prior approval.
- Dealer shall not, without express written permission from Case-Mate purchase trademarks used or owned by Case-Mate through Google's and Yahoo's Adwords programs and/or other web service providers' similar programs.
- The marks must be reproduced exactly from camera ready artwork provided by Case-Mate.
- If the Case-Mate logo appears on the Dealer’s stationery or business cards, the words “Authorized Dealer” must follow it. This can be accomplished by using the “Case-Mate Authorized Dealer” artwork provided by Case-Mate.
- There must be no confusion with which entity the customer is dealing. The Dealer’s name must be the most prominent name on the page. The Case-Mate logo may not be the only source identifier on the page. The Case-Mate logo trademark may not appear at the top of the page.
- The Case-Mate logo trademark must not be used in combination with another company mark in such a manner that the marks appear to be joined or associated in any way. Ample space must appear between the two marks to distinguish them as separate entities.
- Dealer shall use each Mark in accordance with any Brand Guidelines and in such manner that it creates a separate and distinct impression from any other logo, trademark, trade name or service mark.
- Any use of any Case-Mate mark on a web page must adhere to these guidelines.
- A superscript indicating a registered trademark (®) or trademark (™) or service mark (SM) symbol must appear next to all marks in all printed literature.
- The registered trademark (®) or trademark (™) or service mark (SM) symbol must appear as a superscript following the appropriate mark on the first most prominent use on each page of a piece. All marks must be capitalized, italicized, or bolded or otherwise treated with prominence.
Any use of a Case-Mate trademark which is not addressed in the guidelines set forth herein, must be approved by Case-Mate prior to its use. Submittals for approval should be faxed to the attention of your Case-Mate representative.