Case-Mate is looking for a skilled Advertising Specialist with experience in Amazon, Google Ads, and display media platforms. The Advertising Specialist role will be a member of the E-commerce team and is instrumental in developing go-to-market paid media campaigns, including hands-on setup, execution, and measurement.
The right candidate should be excited to develop and execute performance-based paid media programs across major digital marketing platforms for Case-Mate and its sister brands, working with vendors as required. If you have been a part of a team that creates and manages multi-channel media programs and want to grow your ownership and media skills, we want you!
- You are driven to be the most knowledgeable in your field and want to be the resident expert
- You have strong attention to details, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and enjoy variety in your work, and are impatient with those who can’t keep up
- You want to own your work, ensure its quality, and work collaboratively with a team of smart people coming together to achieve goals
- You love to constantly learn about digital marketing advancements, stay on top of your game, and educate others on your learnings
- You want to expand your cross-channel knowledge beyond the major ad networks
- Manage media campaigns across Amazon, Google, Marketplaces such as Walmart and Target, and other channels as needed
- Deliver campaign insights using Amazon, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Data Studio reports.
- Work with Case-Mate team members (VP, Director, Associates) and vendors to clearly understand goals and business needs in order to formulate effective plans
- Manage budgets, bids, pacing, performance, and reporting for paid channels
- Provide strategic recommendations on overall account success and growth
- Ability to be flexible and manage priorities for yourself and your team in lieu of shifting priorities
- Be in a constant state of research and learning in order to remain on top of industry trends and best practice
- Attention to detail, data accuracy, and confidence in your execution of tasks
- Past agency or in-house brand experience with digital advertising preferred
- Experience running ad campaigns and digital media campaigns in channels such as Amazon, Google, Facebook
- Experience with ChannelAdvisor a plus, but not required
- Experience working collaboratively with a diverse team
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional dynamic team environment
- Ability to maintain a positive, professional demeanor at all times
Robin Martin, HR Manager